The race proven TTX18 damper from the DH38 Race Fork is reworked to give optimal traction and control on trails and Enduro race courses. The TTX18 cartridge kit featuring trail-optimized 18 mm piston for improved small bump sensitivity. The damping valve response and sensitivity has improved with an increased damping pressure bandwidth.
- The adjustment range specifically for trail to Enduro race, used with 15 clicks of low speed compression and low speed rebound. For high speed compression, 3 clicks plus a climb mode setting.
- Improved tire clearance, the chassis will take up to a 27.5+ x 3.2, and a stiff chassis makes the fork a great choice also for e-bikes.
3-Chamber Air Spring
Our three chambered air spring allows ultimate control over the shape and feel of the spring, giving riders an enormous window to find the perfect setting.
- No disassembly required: Add air to the ramp up chamber with a shock pump — no need to take out top caps and fiddle with spacers. Makes trailside tuning easy.
- Adjustable negative spring volume. Want more support? Add a spacer. Want more off the top suppleness? Remove one. Another Öhlins special feature
- Cheap and easy travel changes are available by swapping $40 air tubes. Available in 90, 100, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, and 180mm increments to suite your needs.
- Easy to rebuild. Our cartridge design means you can remove the entire air spring without taking the fork off you bike. A set of shaft clamps is all you need to perform a rebuild.