As the previous STORIA model, V3 offers the revolutionary LOK Technology that allows a complete compression separate lock-out system, now totally renewed with a new design and a more progressive damper circuit. In order to allow every rider to use a softer spring rate and increase bike traction and handling, EXT engineers have imported from the ARMA DH shock the hydraulic bottom out system named HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-out Control), capable to develop more than 50% of hydraulic force only on the last 15% of the stroke, allowing riders to avoid harsh bottom-out situations and provide a compliance and control throughout the entire range of travel.
STORIA V3 is designed to serve those customers who want maximum performance of a pedal-platform equipped shock, with a great support on the last millimeters of bike rear travel, with the great performance of a coil-over shock.
The Storia V3 includes the following features
- 4 way adjustable: LSC-HSC-LSR-Lok
- High flow 29 mm main piston
- 24 mm valve piston
- 14 mm shaft (50% larger than most other coils on market to help deal with large side loading events)
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
- Ultra low-friction coating
- HBC technology
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
- Full custom hydraulic setup that is bike and rider specific for each shock
- Low cavitation
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for progressive dampening and mid stroke support
- Low friction seal
- Thinner bottom-out bumper and debris clearing washer
- New low profile rebound knob for easy spring swap
- Comes with 2 EXT light weight springs, available in 25 lb increments. Include your Bike Model and Riding weight at checkout and we'll find the correct spring for you.