Manitou Dorado Expert Suspension Fork
Featuring high-quality 6000 series aluminium legs, this mountain bike (MTB) suspension fork is robust and reliable as you charge from trail to trail. Manitou has also equipped this model with Boost axle spacing for stronger, stiffer and more efficient performance, wherever your next mountain adventure takes you. Benefitting from 203mm travel that's also internally adjustable, it allows you to tweak it for a more rider-tuned feel. Coming kitted out with post mount disc brake rotor compatibility, you'll enjoy its dependable front end suspension performance combined with powerful and consistent braking.
Dorado Air Spring and TPC+ Compression Damping
Ready for wherever the trail leads you, this MTB fork is equipped with a wide range of adjustment features for a more customised feel on your bike. Its Dorado Air air spring with Incremental Volume Adjust (IVA) offers a consistent feel without any flat or dead spots. Another highlight is its TPC+ compression damping with Hydraulic Bottom Out (HBO), which delivers improved bump compliance, increased consistency as well as a smooth and predictable feel for every impact. With high-speed compression, low-speed compression plus, low-speed rebound adjustments, this is a great choice of upgrade for dialling in your ideal settings to match your riding style as well as the terrain.
Back and better than ever the updated Dorado Expert is ready to take on the gnarliest conditions mountain biking can provide. Whether you’re looking to cut seconds off the splits, lap the local park, or get sendy in the back hills of Utah, the Dorado Expert has you covered. Featuring a revised 37mm chassis, completely redesigned internals, and on-trail precision that only inverted forks can provide, the Manitou Dorado Expert Suspension Fork is your ticket to the best ride you’ve ever had.
- Legs Material: 6000 Series Aluminium
- Leg Diameter: 37mm
- Use: Mountain Bike (MTB)
- Axle: 110x20mm Boost Thru Axle
- Steerer: 1-1/8" Straight
- Air Spring: Dorado Air with Incremental Volume Adjust (IVA)
- Compression Damping: TPC+ with Hydraulic Bottom Out (HBO)
- Rebound Damping: Cartridge Adjustable TPC
- Adjustments: Air, Air Volume, Rebound, HS and LS Compression
- Crown: Forged
- Brake Post Mount: 203mm (223 Max)
- Max Tyre Size: 67mm
- Extras: Threaded TSR
- E-Bike Compatible: Yes
- Offset: 47mm (27.5" Option); 57mm (29" Option)
- Ride Height: 582mm (27.5" Option), 602mm (29" Option)
- Travel: 203mm internally adjustable
- Weight: 3120g
- 37mm Chassis results in a massive increase in stiffness and ride quality. The new chassis is 20% stiffer compared to our former 36mm version.
- Inverted Design provides an incredibly smooth and consistent feel due to constant lubrication of the bushings and seals. The inverted design also provides a major increase in fore-aft stiffness compared to traditional forks while maintaining torsional compliance which provides more control to the rider over rough terrain.
- Dorado Air Spring system contains a unique balancing valve that equalizes the positive and negative air chambers during the air fill process resulting in a consistent feel without any flat or dead spots. It also allows easy Travel Adjustability from 180 to 190 and 203mm without the need for any spare parts.
- IVA (Incremental Volume Adjust) modifies the volume in the positive air chamber with self contained spacers dictating the position of the IVA piston and your volume amount.
- TPC+ Damper has increased oil volume and improved flow paths for improved bump compliance and increased consistency. TPC+ features two compression pistons, a hydraulic bottom out, and a spring backed IFP for a smooth and predictable feel for every impact. Adjustments include; High-speed compression, Low-speed compression, and Low-speed rebound.
- Fits both 29" and 27.5" wheels. Markings on the outer legs indicate the proper clamping point for ideal axle to crown measurements depending on wheelsize. The fork legs can be used with both wheel sizes.
- Two Crown Options are available with this fork. The 47 offset is designed to work with 27.5" wheels and intended axle to crown. The 57 offset crown is designed for 29" wheels and axle to crown. For those looking to run the lower offset crown with 29" wheels please reference our fit document to see if your headtube length is compatible.
- TSR Bleed Screws allow you to release excess pressures built up in the outer legs of your fork while riding keeping your fork smooth and supple all day long.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers:
- 191-38304-A101 Black 27.5" 203mm
- 191-38304-A201 Black 29" 203mm
Buy Manitou Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Black
- Size: Short Offset, Long Offset
- Wheel Size: 27.5" (650b), 29"
- Steerer Diameter: 1.1/8"
- Fork Travel: 203mm
Not recommended for use on e-bikes that generate more than 500watts.
There are no reviews yet.