New to the 36 line is the addition of fork bleeders and the technology-driven floating axle. With small and minute differences existing in front axle width, Fox has been able to eliminate any excess friction caused by those differences. A floating axle allows the suspension to work seamlessly without unequally wearing down seals or fork stanchions while riding. Bleeders installed on the lower legs allow for the release of negative air pressure while on the trail, giving the fork a consistent feel all ride long.
- Big trail fork for the occasional enduro-style riding
- Floating axle eliminates out-of-line stanchions
- Bleeder valves allow for the release of negative air pressure buildup
- GRIP2 VVC damper provides nearly endless adjustment
- EVOL tech increases air spring volume for better small bump sensitivity
- Kashima coating lasts longer for smoother riding